2016 EQUIPMENT UPDATE
- Equipment room will be open from 5:45 to 6:00 nightly (subject to change depending on availability of equipment managers). Please come to the rear garage door if equipment is needed. In case you need equipment and the field house is not open, please see your coach.
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE FIELD HOUSE and REMOVE EQUIPMENT ON YOUR OWN.
- Uniform pants and jerseys will be disbursed to your team mom, they will coordinate pick up with your head coach.
All equipment, issued by the WTYFB Program, must be returned to the field house by the last return date listed. The names of those families that have not returned their issued football equipment will be forwarded to WTPR. As a result of this, your child/children will be unable to participate in any further WTPR sports programs until the issued football equipment is returned.
EQUIPMENT ISSUED BY WTYFB
- Helmet/Chin Strap/Mouthpiece
- Shoulder Pads – 65b, 80lb & 95lb players ONLY
- Hip and Tail Bone Pads
- Thigh Pads
- Knee Pads
- Practice Pants and Belt
All Players Also Receive:
- Game Pants and Belt (must be returned)
- Game Jersey – Kids Keep!!
*65s, 80s & 95s are issued all equipment above
*120s and Junior High are issued all equipment EXCEPT for shoulder pads.
EQUIPMENT NOT ISSUED BY WTYFB
- Shoulder Pads are NOT issued to Sophomores, Juniors or Seniors
- Cleats and Game Socks
- Girdle (to hold Hip and Tail pads)
- Rib Pads
- Hand, Arm, Nick or other pads
- Practice Jersey
*Parents are responsible to supply any equipment that is NOT issued by WTYFB*
EQUIPMENT REPLACEMENT COSTS
- Practice Pants: $10.00
- Game Pants: $25.00
- Mouthpiece: $2.00
- Belt: $5.00
- Pads: $5.00 each pad
- Helmet: $50.00
- Shoulder Pads: $25.00
- Chin Strap: $5.00
- Game Jersey: $50.00
A parent must come to the equipment handout and receive an equipment package from WTYFB and sign the equipment waiver form even if you plan on using your own equipment. WTYFB is required to give all players an equipment package due to insurance and liability reasons.
EQUIPMENT RETURN POLICY
Please wash jerseys and pants separately and do not bleach. Please return equipment in the general condition it was received. You may be charged additional fees if equipment is returned damaged, soiled and/or not cleaned, or discolored.